top of page
S Shank with dots

S Shank with dots

One of my most popular bits the Swivel S Shank , Medium Port roll back , this is a very forgiving bit that I will assure you 95 percent of horses you put this in will ride amazing the other 5 percent are 2 yr olds that are still in snaffles. An excellent show bit that slows your hand down and relaxes your horse.
    Product Page: Stores_Product_Widget
    bottom of page